Project Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Chideha's Wife Welcom Welcome to our site, if you're looking to register in our site, or you already did, please go through this links to better understand our systems.

|Basic Rules|
|Roleplaying Rules|
|Chakra Points|
|The Point System|
|-|

|-|
|-|
Weather
Chideha's Wife Weatherm
Chideha's Wife Sunu
Sunny
Staff
Chideha's Wife Staffxs

Administrators

Ami | Head Admin
Neon | Admin

Moderators

Latest topics
» Naruto Universe RP
Chideha's Wife EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:10 pm by Kira

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Chideha's Wife EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm by NBD

» Point System
Chideha's Wife EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:28 pm by Ami

» Old Characters
Chideha's Wife EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 pm by Ami

» New Chakra System; Chakra Points- READ! ((WIP))
Chideha's Wife EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:36 pm by Ami

» Roleplaying Rules
Chideha's Wife EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:21 pm by Ami

» Basic Rules
Chideha's Wife EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 pm by Ami

» Edit of the Team Creation
Chideha's Wife EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:42 pm by Ami

» Character Template Guide
Chideha's Wife EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 am by Ami

Affiliates
Our Button:

Chideha's Wife 1121486034

Chideha's Wife Affili10Bleach Platinum Hearts
DIGITAL RAPTURE
Copyright
Chideha's Wife Creditstd

Naruto© - The Creator [ Masashi Kishimoto] Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~

Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Chideha's Wife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cid

Chideha's Wife Empty
PostSubject: Chideha's Wife   Chideha's Wife EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 am

DISCLAIMER!: This character is not for battle, this is just my way of making sure no one uses her as an NPC other than me.

Also, I apologize for the lack of personality in the app., there was no place where it said how long it had to be, so I wasn't sure.

Name: Nara Sumiko
Husband's Name: Nara Chideha https://pnrp.rpg-board.net/t89-nara-chideha-done
Type: Wife
Appearance:
Chideha's Wife Sorasmother

Personality: She seems to be a very sweet individual to most, but she has a very quick temper and is downright scary when she is mad. She also on occasion gets drunk which is not good because she is even more irritable when in such a state. She hates people being killed, and she for the most part, hates fighting, though when she gets mad she doesn't think of this. She has a major obsession with ramen, and could eat ramen for every meal of her life.

She has a rather expensive taste in clothing, but for the most part Chideha and Sumiko keep their finances seperate, so Cid doesn't mind this. She loves animals, but as Cid constantly reminds her, they can't have pets because neither of them would have the time for them. Typically she is not suspicious if she sees Cid talking with other women, but if she's had even a drop of alcohol she gets overly suspicious. Add that to her irritability when she has been drinking and it is not good. When she does get mad because of this though, she always attacks Cid, not the woman.

Weapons: Strength

Jutsu
She has ridiculous strength, especially when she is mad, but I assure you this character is primarily comic relief. Even with all of her strength, for some reason she doesn't look like she is strong at all.

History: At one point in time she was put into the Ninja Academy by her parents. She was a bright student and learned the basic techniques, but due to her hatred of killing she eventually managed to get out of the Academy. Growing up she worked in a couple of general stores and the last one she had worked in she was the only helper. When she was 18 the owner died and in his will he gave it to her. She has since then managed the store and it is currently thriving.

At the age of 19 she met Chideha and they enjoyed being in each other's company. The relationship was a bit hampered by his duties as a ninja but a few days after they had both turned 21 they got married. Since then she has seemed to be a little more moody but it is obvious, to them at least, that they were meant for each other.

Last edited by Cid on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Chideha's Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chideha's Wife   Chideha's Wife EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:29 am

Heya Cid, before I can fully accept the application I just have a few minor details that need adding.

• Please remove the reference to Sakura, since it's an unneeded comparison. Simply say has a high amount of strength.

• One more paragraph to Personality as well please.

After these changes I'm sure I'll be able to accept it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cid

Chideha's Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chideha's Wife   Chideha's Wife EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 am

Okay, I just editted it, it should be ready now.
Back to top Go down

Chideha's Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chideha's Wife   Chideha's Wife EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chideha's Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chideha's Wife   Chideha's Wife Empty

Back to top Go down

Chideha's Wife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum